10 MUST HAVE: Meditation Tips
1. Meditation is not easy don't give up the first or second time.
2. Be comfortable, you won't be able to focus inward if you are uncomfortable.
3. Find a time when your mind is at ease.
4. Establish a routine but don't force yourself to meditate if you aren't in the right headspace.
5. Gradually increase the time you meditate.
6. Just meditate don't get caught up in the "right" way to meditate because there isn't one
7. Don't worry! Don't judge! Just breathe!
8. Notice sounds, temperature, smell, and sensations
9. having trouble focusing? Do a body scan. Start at the soles of your feet and ending at the top of your head.
10. When you notice your mind wander your headed in the right direction.